Tuesday, August 30, 2011

AUGUST!

I have really missed my blog this month.  We have been so busy at the Antique Mall that it just hasn't left much time for here.  I guess that is a good problem.  I might also add that we are conducting an estate sale this weekend here in Lincoln City.  I will post some details and photos of that event here on the blog in a day or two.  We have been pricing like crazy and so far we've done lots and lots of Christmas, lots of sewing and craft supplies and some great vintage children things.  There is much more to do, however.  So until I put up pictures of the estate sale here I will share two things.

Dr. and Mrs. Michio Kaku recently visited our Mall.  Dr. Kaku is one of the world's leading theoretical physicists.  I love his television program.  Aaron and I were thrilled and we totally geeked out.  
What a privilege to meet him!

I have mentioned before that Danielle Herbert inspired me to begin blogging.  Danielle worked with us for a short while and then returned to her native Arizona.  We miss her terribly.  She is so gifted.  Here is a link to her blog.  Check it out and follow her.  I am amazed at her creativity and sensitivity!

I will be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment