Sunday, March 10, 2013

The Love of Aquariums!

I had talked about aquariums and love of salt aquariums.
Our dear friends Vic and Trudy came to the beach and made a visit.
Vic and Trudy had salt water aquariums and are quite knowledgeable.
They brought me a huge selection of equipment
 and books on salt water aquariums.

As a gift.
I kid you not.
I was so excited and so grateful.

I have enough equipment now to open a Sea World right here in my home!
Here is a picture of just some of the books
 and I didn't take any pictures yet of the equipment.


Vic and Trudy understand how aquariums can take your mind to a peaceful place.
He had aquariums for a long time.
Now their farm takes their time and love so they had stopped with the aquariums.

I became the beneficiary of their wonderful collection of aquarium supplies.
I realize, like any collection, I am they caretaker of it for now.
What joy that brings me.

Dan and I had a nice lunch with Vic and Trudy.
We enjoyed the time and it went so fast.
 I learned so much and I look forward to the next opportunity.

So how do I thank Vic and Trudy?

I will think of something.

But right now I say to them:

THANK YOU!




No comments:

Post a Comment