Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Update Time

I realized I had not blogged in awhile.
I also realized that some people get their information about us through the blog.
So here is a quick update.

This is a picture of my family & friends, like family, who came to support me one week ago.


As you know, I had a AVM Stroke on December 7th, my Pearl Harbor.

On Wednesday, April 3rd, I was given a
 Stereotactic Brain Irradiation Procedure utilizing a Radiosurgery Frame.

My surgery was done by putting bolts to hold a frame on my skull.
Radiation was then shot to my trouble spot using 
various angles using the frame to bolt me to a table.
Then the frame and bolts were taken off.

We won't know for sure for 2 or 3 years whether we were successful.

Today is the first day since the Radiation Surgery
 have I felt somewhat normal again.

So that is it in a nut shell.

The Mall is doing an outside Flea Market on the Holmes Road Side
 Saturday, April 20th.

I have full intentions of being at that fun event.

I hope I see you there.

I won't have the head frame on I promise!!

No comments:

Post a Comment