Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Aquarium Time

I have been busy setting up an aquarium.
One of those new modern ones that are pretty cool looking.
I hear watching fish swim help diminish stress.
I am all about no stress these days.


I am about walking the dogs, too.

Lincoln City Antique Week was extremely busy.
Dan is still putting all the numbers together and getting the Mall put back together.
It looks like people had fun and booths need to be freshened up.

This weekend is Newport's Seafood and Wine Festival.
I will have some more to say about that event.



AND

Our new Coffee company which is so GOOD!

LONGBOTTOM Coffee and Tea, Inc.

You will be hearing a lot more about that too.
You are going to love the new coffee and tea.

Hope you are all having a good day.

I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment