Friday, January 18, 2013

Okay Rick!!!

I have had a difficult time trying to blog the last few days.
The more I worry about it the harder it becomes to write.
So today I will just do something and hopefully that will make it easier for me.

This large plant is in our neighbor yard.
In the winter the red berries are incredible.
They are so beautiful.  I wish I could get it photographed better.


I have no idea what the plant is called.

I also was trying to photograph a painting done by Renfroe.
It is unusual and we enjoy it.
Again, the pictures did not seem adequate but you will get the idea.


I will also mention that Antique Week is coming soon.
This is the 24th year of this City wide event.
I will have more conversation about that soon but here is the City information.


I hope you are all well.
I hope that I am better at my blog tomorrow!

Have a fun time.

No comments:

Post a Comment