Monday, June 11, 2012

A few favorite things this time of year!


I haven't blogged in over a month.  I have several topics lined up to blog about but I need to get my head back into writing and taking pictures.  

So to start off I thought I'd just mention a few of my favorite things this time of year!  It is the season for foxglove and I love them.  They come in purple and in white around here.  I find both varieties beautiful and look forward to them every year.


I also love rhododendrons.  Their season is almost over by now.  The rain and wind haven't been kind to the blooms, this year,  but for a day or two things were pretty spectacular around town.  Another favorite of mine.


And to top it off I love carrot cake from the Rockfish Bakery which is just few doors south of the Little Antique Mall, Inc.  It is the BEST!  I apologize for this picture.  I always share my piece of carrot cake with my coworkers.  I couldn't help but eat my share before I took this picture.  It is THAT good!


Okay, those are a few of my favorite things right now.  Hopefully this brief blog will get my head back into the blogging game!  Take some time and enjoy the flowers this time of year and to enjoy a good piece of carrot cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment