Monday, February 4, 2013

The Wizard of OHSU!


Tomorrow we go up to Portland so I can see the Wizard of OHSU again.
This time they are going back into my head to get the latest map.

Then shortly thereafter they will reenter to repair the damage
 and potential damage sites.

I just put this out there because lots of people ask.

I am ready.  Let's get to work and get things fixed so I can get back to work.

These fine men and women, at OHSU, are some of the best in the world.
They are ready to take the job on and do so often.

I will keep you all informed.

I have a great blog coming up in a few days so check back.

Lincoln City Antique Week is February 8-18, 2013.

We want to share some of the other things to do in town besides
 our business the Little Antique Mall.

Don't forget our Twitter address is:  @Littleantiquema

We are not huge tweeters but during a big event we are tweeting lots!!

I meet even tweet while with the Wizard!  LOL!

I hope you are having a great day.

I am!


1 comment:

  1. John and I are so sorry to hear about your stroke and ongoing treatments. I know how stressful and hard everything must be for you both. I have been a practice manager in the health care field for 18 years and have had the opportunity to work with OHSU and their Cardiology Department. I have spent a great deal of time supporting patients and their families through health crisises and understand better than you know what you are going through right now. I have heard nothing but great things about the expertise, skill and care that the doctors and staff give the patients and families. I know that you are in great hands and will be receiving the very best care. They will give both you and Dan great support during your course of treatment. Despite everything that I know you are going through, you are looking good in your pictures.

    In the past few years…stopping and hunting for treasures to add to our growing collection has been an integral part of our visits to the coast…it isn’t just because we love antiquing it is because of you and Dan. You both always make us feel welcome and cared for. You have a great antique mall. You and Dan are very special men and I wish there is more that I could do, please know that you are in our thoughts, hearts and prayers for a quick recovery to full health.

    We hope to see you soon. Take care.

    Tammy and John Brown

    ReplyDelete