Wednesday, March 20, 2013

A Card and Thoughts

I had received a card made by Paul and Mika who are 
Dealers of the Little Antique Mall.
It is so creative and special I needed to share it with you.
It is made to unfold and I can't show that but each page I can share with you.


Each page of the fold is imaginative and with wonderful words.
Each photograph taken by Paul and Mika are captivating.


There is joy in every photo.
It is whimsical, at times, which always brings me high spirits.


The last fold contains more gracious words from Paul and Mika.
Also a pleasant picture of a piece of Paul's art.
We are so glad they are in our lives and in our Mall.


It was one of the best created cards I had ever received.
Although I must admit I love all the cards & flowers I have been sent.

As you know I had a AVM Stroke December 7th, 2012.
I am at risk of another occurring if I don't follow directions closely.

April 3rd Stereotactic Radiosurgery will be performed on me.
It is a highly precise form of radiation therapy and they deliver
precisely targeted radiation.
It will be our hope that within several years my AVM risk will then be gone.

Until then I do what I am told.
Enjoy every moment of life.
Enjoy every one of you.

I look forward to success.
I look forward to getting out and seeing how creative you all are.
I know you can't mail it all to me.  LOL

Thank you Paul and Mika.
Thank you to all of my friends and family here.
You all mean so much to me.



No comments:

Post a Comment