Tuesday, March 5, 2013

A Fish's Life

I have been busy setting up a small aquarium.
It is fresh water and just some relaxation nearby.
Also, to prepare setting up a salt water environment.
It has been awhile so easing back into the hobby.

We've lost a couple of fish.
I suspect a rough crowd in this small tank.
It has taken a lot of time away from blogging.

So I'm out to strike some balance.
There is also some stuff at the Mall I want to 
photograph and talk about here.
Until then here is a picture of one of the trouble makers.


I had lunch with Father Bob and Dan today.

I hope you had a good day.

I have!

2 comments:

  1. I love angel fish. I think it's a great idea that you got a fish tank for relaxation. It's fun watching them. Thanks for popping in to visit Lola today. She misses you too.

    xo Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danielle, great to hear from you. That was so cute that Lola got a package in the mail. I laughed at how things were great until LoLa noticed there was some dog bath soap in the package. That was adorable. We miss you and hope you are all doing well in Arizona.

    Rick

    ReplyDelete